WHAT TO DO?
- The goal of the game is to solve the hidden code.
- Select a color by clicking on one of the 6 color pins to the right. These selections will fill the free spaces on a round row from left to right.
If you want to change a selected pin you just click on it in the actual row and fill it with another.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click on Guess...
Now, to the right of the row, you get clues as to how well your guess matches the correct code.
A green peg means that a pin is of right color and in the right place.
A white peg means that a pin is of right color, but not in it's right place.
If there are no pegs, none of the selected colors in that row are part of the code.
The position and order of these pegs in the table does NOT reveal anything about the right positions in the row for the color pins.
- The code can have more than 1 pin of the same color.
- You have 12 guesses to win the game.